Thursday, January 30, 2020

Week 3 Blog - PR News on Kobe Bryant's Passing





The tragic sudden death of Kobe Bryant has been all over the internet since he passed last Sunday. It seems so many people have been affected by this because he was such an influential person to so many people. You can't go anywhere on the internet or social media without seeing heartwarming messages to him or more news articles. Recently, the news article that touched me the most was some of the brands that he worked with posted tributes to him. Brands like Nike, Adidas, Under Armor, Body Armor and more posted loving messages and pictures on their social media accounts. My favorite message from these brands that was sent out was Nike's, I posted the image above. To me, I find it crazy that something so tragic has brought so many people together and nothing but good memories will follow him. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Post

Our Relationship with Technology - The Good, The Bad and The Ugly I do believe that everyone today has a relationship with techno...