Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Week 5: Anti-War Articles



Anti-War Articles

If you think about it, you never hear the thoughts of people who are anti-war on the news channels or in a quick google search on the war. Until now, I never have really thought about this. I am not sure why this is but I think some of it has to do with the fact that the amount of people who want war and think it is necessary for our country is so great. I feel like in a sense these comments and views out weigh the ones of the people who do not want war. When I did a google search it was hard to find a lot of information on people who are anti-war. There are two sites that do talk about it which are, antiwar.com and The American Conservative. The American Conservative has lots of information and conservative views on all political/news issues. They have articles, blogs videos and more. When I looked at antiwar.com I first realized how much of a mess their website is. There is information everywhere and a request to donate money with a big graphic of how much money they have raised so far. When you take a first look at the website it does not look like a reliable source. Basically, they are a group dedicated to stopping the war and bringing you information on it. I am not a fan of the site. What are your thoughts on these sites?

https://www.theamericanconservative.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Post

Our Relationship with Technology - The Good, The Bad and The Ugly I do believe that everyone today has a relationship with techno...