Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Face Masks and Corona Virus





Face Masks and Corona Virus

Since the outbreak of corona virus everyone has been desperately trying to get their hands on face masks. Who would've thought thats what we would have a shortage on, face masks. People have started to make their own face masks out of the most unique things. Some people have even got so good at it they have started to donate them to workers on the front lines. Another example of how this crazy virus has brought us Americans together. Recently certain business has required face masks or else you would be denied entry. I still am not able to wrap my head around this new normal. Yesterday I got on a flight back home after staying six weeks in Florida. Although there were only about twenty people on my flight, every single one of them had a face mask on. Some were bandanas, scarves, pillow cases or just the original face mask. The whole time I was on the flight I couldn't help but look around and think how weird this all is. Two months ago I never would have expected to see this or even consider it normal. Costco and other grocery stores have recently announced that it is mandatory to have a mask before entering their store. I knew this was going to happen yet I still can't get over it. I do know that it is important for us to protect the people that are continuing to stay open and work hard for us and this is just their efforts in doing so. 


Websites Used:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Final Post

Our Relationship with Technology - The Good, The Bad and The Ugly I do believe that everyone today has a relationship with techno...